I always begin by telling my clients the same thing: the starting point for change in your life starts with the body. By repeating habits and learned behaviors we develop patterns of movement, thought, emotion and action. These patterns can alienate us from our bodies, causing pain and discomfort, or by generating recurring moods that diminish our experience of life.
During the past 15 years of professional experience I have developed an approach to working with clients that integrates a broad range of somatic approaches including one-on-one coaching, Chinese medicine, Tuina, Shiatsu and other bodyworking practices. Over the years I’ve provided my services to hundreds of clients in many countries, utilizing bodywork, conversation and instructional training.
Depending on your specific needs, I tailor my approach to address the particular issues you wish to work on. This can take the form of:
- In-person one-on-one sessions
- Online one-on-one sessions
- Lectures and workshops (e.g. for businesses, galleries, student groups)
I am available for private sessions, lectures and workshops both in my center in Berlin and internationally.
In order to stop limiting patterns of behaviors we first need to foster a higher level of attention and attunement to our body. By developing a greater attention to our physical actions while gaining a stronger understanding of what we want to achieve or how we want to be in daily situations, we can achieve a greater level of personal freedom and satisfaction. This is what I teach to all my clients: I help them to find the strength and energy to go for what they want in life, to get physically stronger, and to stop whatever is limiting their full enjoyment of life.
I aim to enable each person to become more proactive in the areas of their life that they want to change, to find the freedom to be able to enact that change for themselves.
Some of the topics I work with include:
- Improving self-confidence
- Increasing levels of daily energy
- Identifying and stopping physical habits that limit you
- Increasing efficiency and focus
- Daring to be direct (to say what you feel, or need)
- Feeling free and empowered to choose your own future
- Improving overall attention and wellbeing of your body
- Focusing on a particular physical conditions (e.g. back pain)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Being yourself and at ease amongst others
My approach focuses primarily on change, on helping people learn to create change for themselves by focusing on what they want. This work can be especially beneficial for a wide variety of professional and creative occupations. It can raise energy levels, increase decisiveness and problem solving abilities, and invigorate specific creative processes. I offer my services to various large and small companies, as well as to individuals.
Workshop images from Qubiq Design Fair